Sunday, February 20, 2011

Snow Forts!


My younger sister that I love so much. When she would get home from work we would watch movies; or if a new episode of LOST was on, we would watch it down stairs in the dark. It took me a while to know when she wanted me to be around, cause she would say to me...are you coming or are you going to be there? But what she really meant, I want you to come or I want you to be there. We are both so easily entertained, a lot of things that we think is funny, isn't funny to others. She is married now and she misses our movie nights I do too, but life gets busy. We always loved to play in the snow and we still do to this day. This picture I took up in Oakley at my brother in-law's uncle's cabin in February 2010; we both built this fort in the snow it was fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment