Thursday, July 14, 2011

Summer

I haven't posted in a while because I have been busy with school, work and homework and vacation. I am almost done with the four gospels and then I will be in Acts. I went to the Temple last Saturday to find out that it is closed so I will try again this Saturday and if the temple is closed again then I will go to another one.

My Bishop spoke in church last Sunday. He talked about making Christ our center, and that it doesn't matter if we like our boss or our Bishop. All that matters when we stand before Christ is how much do we know him, what did we do to honor him. What have we done to serve him.

Vacation with my family in Bryce Canyon was beautiful. Lizards, chipmunks, and butterflies were all over the place. Then we headed down to St. George and went shopping at the outlets and went to see the Little Mermaid. It was a cute fun show. Zion's National Park was our next stop and that was beautiful as well lots of lizards, deer, squirrels, butterflies and dragon flies. Then we came back home.

Over 4th of July weekend my family and I went to a cabin, it was a lot of fun. Didn't get much sleep, but we saw a lot of deer and moose. Riding the 4 wheelers was a lot of fun. Did a lot of reading and writing in my journal which was good. I did a little bit of homework. We went out to the lake up there which was fun. And watched some really loud fireworks which was awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment