Thursday, May 7, 2009

Good Times!!

So this week has been good for the most part, the weather has been good. Monday I got to go to FHE, and that was a lot of fun we picked up trash along the Jordan River Parkway and we go to play on the play ground. Then some of my friends from the ward and I went bowling my first score was 58 and then I got 108. So not bad I wish I could have beaten my score of 124! Then after bowling we went to IHop, and the pancakes are yummy!

Tuesday I slept in and then went to work, then after work I went out with a few friends from my ward then came home and I went to bed! Wednesday slept in again and then went to work. I was going to go to the gym but I decided not to. Today I over slept, I went to work, and I actually had fun at work. Then I went to the gym and that was good.

I have lost another 2lbs making a total of 21lbs that I have lost now! Lets just hope I can keep it off, so far I have been able to. Now that I have 21 gone that leaves 9 more to go!

Tomorrow I have a lot of things that need to get done. I need to get my brother a birthday gift and get some starburst for a party after work if it doesn't fall through. I need to get my nails done and hopefully I can get a job application. Then off to work I go. If I don't go to a party tomorrow night then I will go to the gym, maybe, it depends on how tired I am. I met a new guy and I like him a lot, he is taller and older than me which I like and we have a lot in common. So I will just have to keep at it, we are good friends now so hopefully it will turn into something more! But we will see, it may take some time for him to realize that I like him more than a friend!

No comments:

Post a Comment