Sunday, May 3, 2009

Partly Cloudy!!

So then sun it seems to have gone behind a cloud again. I was hoping for the sun to stay out longer this time. It makes me sad and a little hurt again to see the sun go away from me. But I know now that the sun has to disappear in order for me to appreciate the sun being out; it has to leave me sometimes! Even though I was hoping for the sun to stay out longer for good long time. I guess there is still something that I need to learn. I know that I need trials in order to survive in this life. This life is hard but that is the way it's always going to be, it's the only way it will be worth it. It's the only way to get back home to live with God the Father and Jesus Christ and to become Gods and Goddesses like Heavenly Father and Heavenly Mother.

I feel like I am running out of ideas. I still have a few more but will it be enough? I have had this constant poking ever since February to not give up on my life to keep going, hope has helped me to keep on going. It has been awesome knowing that I can get through my trials, and I am not afraid of them anymore. I know that being me is enough and that I need to focus on others, because it makes me forget about my self and I love it. Because then I am not depressed all the time and it helps me to stay happy and loving life!

Ok so Friday I went and ran some errands for my mom and then I went to work. At work I find out that I am working the next day and I had already made plans to go and get pedicures and get my hair done. So since I couldn't find anyone to cover my Saturday work shift I asked for Monday off and I got it off. But I had to cancel a few things and then rearrange things around so that I could go to work and still go to my family wards mother, daughter dinner and still go and watch movie with some of my friends. So Saturday was crazy day but good work wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. The mother, daught dinner was good I got to see my little sister and her husband and I got to see my older sister as well. My brother in-law was so funny the Young Women were taking kids for rides in a wagon and my brother in-law got in line and actually went for a ride in the wagon it was so hilarious!

Then I went to a movie with friends we went out to Jordan Landing and watched the X-Men and it was pretty good not bad. Then we went to a friends house and played on the Wii and talked then we all went home to go to bed. Then today I got up and went to a friends baby blessing and then I went to my ward and I was on time for once! Went to all meetings and then I went to the mingle I made a new friend and that was cool. I have tomorrow off and I am going to get a pedicure and then I am going to FHE I am so excited! So I guess the sun is out I just have to look around long enough to find it.

No comments:

Post a Comment