Sunday, May 17, 2009

Still Standing After Change!!

Friday I went to work came home I didn't feel like going to the gym, so I just stayed home and watched movies on the TV. Saturday I slept in really late then I got up did some errands and then I went shopping I found some stuff that I really like though I need to take back a pair of jeans and get a different pair. So Saturday was an alright day I just wish I had other plans with friends but alas I didn't, so then I went home and got some stuff ready for Sunday. Then I tried to go to sleep but I couldn't shut my mind off so I only got like 5 hours of sleep last night.

Today I got up got ready for church I was a little late for church, but not to late church was good though I am really going to miss one of my friends that left today for Florida for an internship, I love that girl like a sister, it is going to hard not having her here anymore! The mingle was good Then I went to guess who's coming to dinner and that was good. Then I went out with my two new friends in my ward to another friends house. That was fun, their were some hot boys there!

Well I would really love to go out of town this week or at least get out of the city, but it all depends on if I can get work off especially on Friday! Well I will just go into work tomorrow and see. So I like two of my guy friends one doesn't seem to be into me as much as I am in to him, and I don't know about the other one yet I haven't really flirted with him yet so I will probably know soon that is if I get the courage to flirt with him!

Well one of my friends is still causing a few problems in my life and I don't like it. Even though it's not as bad as it was before. So thank goodness things are getting a little better. It makes me hurt though that this friend doesn't want to fix things, cause if this friend would things in this friends life would be so much better. Then this friend wouldn't have feel like they need to run away from things all the time. This friends just needs to stand and face things head on!

Also another thing that has been on my mind a lot lately is my grandparents. I miss them so much and wish they were here with me to share in my life with me! I would give anything in the world (well within reason) to be able to talk to them for a few hours, or to just call them up on the phone and tell them I miss them and love them so very much! I thank my Heavenly Father so much for allowing them to be in my life for at least 16 years! And I thank him for allowing Michaella to come in my life and become like a sister to me before she had to leave for Florida! Also I thank my Father in Heaven for my good friend Angela Jones, cause I think if she didn't leave to move back to Texas we would not have become so close like sisters. Many things have changed in my life lately and I welcome the change because for the most part the change has been good!!

1 comment:

  1. Awww. How interesting are the Lord's plans?!?! It's amazing to see His hands in our lives, and who He brings together and at what time in their lives. We were close before, but I do think we have grown closer since I moved. Kind of backwards, but I'm okay with that. Keep standing strong, and being the amazing person you are!!! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete