Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Hot Summer Days!!

Wow a lot has happened in the past week. Most of it has been work but on the Friday July 3rd I went out with my friend Jessi down to Provo to the freedom days event that was going on down there and that was a lot of fun we also went to the mall and went shopping. Then we went to Apple Bee's and that was very yummy!!!!!!! Since Saturday was the 4th of July I spent it with my family, at Sugar House Park. We went to the Park around 11am and stayed there the whole day it was a lot of fun. A few of us went down to Barnes and Noble and we also got some food! Then The fireworks went off into the sky and it was beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!

Sunday I went to church it was good and also I got talking to a boy and we have plans for Saturday and I am going to see if he wants to do something tonight after I get off of work. So we will see what happens, we will see!!!!!!!!!!

Finally the weather has been nice, and the sun hasn't been disappearing for a weeks at a time anymore! I am loving it even though it sometimes feels like it's too hott!!!! But I have to admit that I love the hot I guess that is why I was born in the summer! Today is also my birthday which is kind of neat! I am not really having any parties today because I am partying with my family on another day. But I am afraid that this month is going to be packed and that I am going to be double booked a lot! Oh well at least I will be busy!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday Heather! Hope you have a good one. and i still need your email so i can invite you to my blog.

    ReplyDelete