Saturday, July 25, 2009

Realize!!

Now that I have broken up with a boy that I was dating, I have come to realize a few things. I now have a better sense of what I want in a guy that I date. He has to be on the same page as me spiritually, and socially or a page ahead. If I ever start worry about other people's opinions about the guy that I am dating then it's just not going to work; and I need to feel calm with the boy that I date. With the next boy that I date, the relationship will have to go very slow. I have also realized that my mom needs to live forever so that I can always ask for her advice on things!

I went to the zoo the other day and it was a lot of fun! But it also made me realize again about how much I miss my grandparents; oh how I wish my grandparents were still alive and able to come to the zoo with me, or I wish that I could take them out to dinner or go to a concert or theater production. Or I wish I could go on vacation with them, and just to be able to call them on the phone and talk with them and tell them that I love them.

I got to see my younger sister and her husband on the 24th which was a lot of fun; it was good to see them I am happy that they came over and had dinner and did fireworks with us. It was also good to see my aunts family! I had to work on the 24th and the 25th but it wasn't bad because I got off at 5pm so I was still able to do stuff which was nice; and I do get two days off next week which will be a lot of fun.

Well I am starting to feel very tired so I think I am going to go to bed now, and get some sleep so that I can wake up and be on time for church!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment